All: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Our final day, we visited Baton Rouge, the capital of Louisiana.
We saw where Huey Long was assassinated, and we went to the top of the Capitol Building.
For our final blog, we decided just to rate the places we went. Here were the final tallies:
1) New Orleans
1) Oceana (New Orleans)–Creole
2) Magnolia Grill (New Orleans)–Creole
3) Green Erth (Jacksonville, FL)–Persian Food
1) D-Day Museum (New Orleans)
2) High Museum of Art, with Dali Exhibit (Atlanta)
3) New Orleans Museum of Art (New Orleans)